Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Baby Leg Warmers

Baby leg warmers seem to be all the rage these days. I wanted to make some for my new baby girl for the cooler weather and for when she crawls. If you enter into Etsy, there are hundreds of choices but I found a tutorial on Flickr for them. Super easy. I bought the women's knee high socks at Target on clearance. What's great about them is you can adjust the length of the legging. So each pair has a different length to them according to how she grows.


I used my serger to make them rather than the sewing machine. With the serger, you don't get any fraying and it gives it a more professional look. I'm sure my daughter really cares what they look like in the inside. haha.

1 comment:

  1. so smart to use socks! cant wait for a pic of them on Aubrey

    ReplyDelete