Like I need anymore pumpkins in my house! We've been to so many real pumpkin patches this season...
but that's okay these won't rot. : )
A variety of orange fabrics that I bought at the local quilt shop. I used dried beans in the bottom to have them weighted down. They are about 1/3 beans and 2/3 polyfil. Well, here's hoping the beans won't rot. Ah! I might have to retract that initial statement. : )
They range from 4 inches to 7 inches. I used this tutorial for most of the instructions. The main changes were:
1. I used a sewing machine. I didn't hand sew until the pumpkins were stuffed to the top with polyfil.
2. Again, I added dry kidney beans at the bottom.
3. I didn't use the yarn to make the ridges. I think they beans at the bottom gave it enough shape without adding the yarn.
That's it! Let me know if you have any questions.
Post a Comment