Friday, January 21, 2011

Baby's Room Decor


Since I showed the mobile in my daughter's room last week, I figured I might as well show the rest of her room. : ) This is the decoration centered above her crib. I drew out the "A" and my sweet husband cut it out for me. It's made from plywood. I painted it a dark yellow with light yellow polka dots. I collected all the butterflies from a thrift store, Ebay, and Hobby Lobby. Most of them are plastic and the smaller butterflies are metal. I just spray painted them in multiple colors I had on hand. I was hoping for a "flutter" look. I don't know if I really achieved that but it's alright nonetheless.
If you want to search Ebay for your own butterflies, I type in "vintage butterfly wall". There are lots on Etsy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment