Monday, November 14, 2011

Turkey Pencil Toppers

 I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week! Craziness.

Thankfully, good ol' Martha Stewart has some great Thanksgiving crafts.
The pattern for these guys can be found here.


Sydney can't stop playing with them - makes me think I should design some other winter-themed pencil toppers. And speaking of winter and Christmas, I want to announce that the
 12 Days of Christmas Crafts
 will back on this year!! I'm so excited. I've been working so hard getting everything ready. It's going to be a great 12 days, just sayin'.

Here's the link to my past 12 Days.
As much as 2009 has had some of the best crafts, this year is really going to be even better! Can't wait. : )

3 comments:

  1. I'm so so EXCITED that you will be doing the 12 days of Christmas crafts again this year.....I canNOT wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee...looking forward to 12 days of crafts that you claim are "easy" that I will never, in my wildest dreams, be able to do. But thats why I love you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good 'Ole Martha! --- Looking forward to seeing your handiwork =]

    ReplyDelete